Ground Schools at Aero Maintenance (See below for details)
- Private Pilot Ground School
- January 17 – March 12, 2018
- March 19 – May 9, 2018
- May 16 – June 16, 2018
- July 23 – Sept 17, 2018
- Sept 24 – Nov 19, 2018
- Instrument Ground School
- May 1 – June 7, 2018
- Oct 2 – Nov 8, 2018
- Commercial Ground School
- October 13 – December 15, 2018
Events and Seminars at Pearson
- Please check back often as we roll out our events for spring 2017!
2018 Ground Schools
- Wednesday, May 16 – Monday July 16: Private Pilot Ground School (8-week program). Classes take place every Monday and Wednesday from 6pm to 8:30pm (through Monday, March 12th). A $50 deposit secures your spot. Call (360)735-9441 to sign up!
- Monday, July 23 – Monday, September 17: Private Ground School (4-week program). Classes take place every Monday and Wednesday evening 6pm – 8:30pm (through April 25th). A $50 deposit secures your spot. Call (360) 735-9441 to sign up!
Flyout schedule for 2018
- Saturday, July 23, 2016: Friday Harbor Whale Watching (see pictures here)
To Be Determined
- What is a flyout?
- Flyouts is an opportunity for all aviation enthusiasts to gather. The best part is, you get to fly to the destination!
- I have only had 2 flying lessons so far. Can I participate in a flyout?
- Yes. Whether it’s your first lessons or you’re an experienced pilot, a flyout is a great way to meet friends and discover the beauty of flying in the Pacific Northwest.
- I’m not a pilot and I don’t have pilot friends. Can I participate in a flyout?
- Yes. This is a great way to learn about getting into flying. We would also recommend that you take one of our Discovery Flights if you would like a more personalized experience.
- What should I bring with me to a flyout?
- If you’re flying as a passenger, bring a camera (because there will be beautiful sights along the way).
- If you will be the Pilot-In-Command, bring everything that you would usually bring as a PIC.
- How many friends can I take on a flyout?
- This depends on the capacity of the plane you’ll be flying. The earlier you sign up, the better. Call us to sign up for our flyouts.
- Can I log my time for a flyout?
- Certainly! As long as you’re the PIC for that leg of the flyout.